Bell County Public Health District is providing free adult immunizations to the Uninsured Only the second Thursday of the month from 3-5 pm.
- Simple, uncomplicated illness (For example, respiratory infections, rash, ear infections, bronchitis, bladder infections, sore throat, flu symptoms)
- Simple injuries not requiring X-rays (Sprains, strains)
- Simple wound care
- Non-surgical wound infections
- Suture or staple removal of non-surgical wounds
- Tooth pain treatment with antibiotic/non-narcotic pain medication only
The Free Clinic provides treatment and other services for diabetes, hypertension, chronic heart disease, thyroid disease and asthma/COPD. Patients enrolled in the chronic disease program must also agree to attend disease management/education classes as part of their treatment plan. Screening for eligibility for the Chronic Care Services is by appointment only.
Mental Health Services
Behavioral Health Services are limited and only available through referral from partner agencies.
Lunch n' Learn, 1st Thursday of each month, 12 noon - 1 pm, Killeen Arts and Activities Center, 802 N 2nd Street, Killeen. Enjoy a free lunch, door prizes, and a health related speaker.
Well Womens Services and Family Planning – Bell County Public Health District.
Please contact the Killeen office of the Bell County Public Health District for women’s health services, family planning, STD and HIV testing and treatment, and pregnancy testing. Immunizations are given each Tuesday all day on a walk in basis. The Health Department is located at 309 N 2nd Street, four blocks south of the Free Clinic. Its phone number is (254) 526-8371.