Persons using the Clinic services must be uninsured and not eligible for other health care programs.
- Adults and children who have NO health insurance.
- Families at low income level.
- Those who are NOT on Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, or a County Indigent Program.
- Those who are NOT eligible for VA Services.
The Clinic serves patients in Killeen and surrounding Central Texas communities including Harker Heights, Nolanville, Florence, Gatesville, Copperas Cove, Kempner and Lampasas. Its service area covers Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- Some type of identification with a photo (driver's license, Texas ID card), AND
- Proof of residency (for example, mail addressed to you), AND
- Proof of family income for the previous month (for example, a pay stub or award letters from unemployment, etc.)
718 N 2nd St., Ste A Killeen, TX 76541
Closed FridaysContact us